We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• to interact with you
• to carry out transactions with you, such as to process payments and purchases
• to assess your eligibility to access any of our programs
• to maintain our business records
• to seek donations or sponsorship
• to provide you with information about activities, events and products that may be of interest to you
• any purpose required or permitted by law
• any purpose disclosed to you and to which you have consented
• any purpose that you would otherwise reasonably expect, and
• otherwise to run our business.
• our service providers, including IT services, insurers, financial institutions, mailing houses, etc.
• our related companies, member organisations and other business partners
• our professional advisers, including lawyers, accountants and auditors
• government, regulatory and law enforcement authorities
We hold all personal information either on a secure database located in Australia or on-site at the Centre. We hold you personal information in both paper-based and electronic files. We seek to ensure that personal information that we hold is protected from misuse, interference and loss caused by unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Our employees are obliged to treat any personal information held by us confidentially.
We may use the personal information that we hold about you, including your contact details, to provide you with information about activities, events and products that may be of interest to you, or to seek donations or support for our activities. You may opt out of receiving all or certain types of marketing information from us at any time by contacting us.